For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Feed Phosphate market for 2018-2023.
Feed Phosphate refers to inorganic salts of phosphoric acid, which is necessary to meet the phosphorus requirements for animal production to ensure optimal growth, fertility and bone development.
Phosphoric Acid and Calcium Carbonate are the main raw materials. Feed Phosphate mainly contains dicalcium phosphate and monocalcium phosphate. Dicalcium phosphate is the product type and the market share reached 69.15% in 2016. Feed Phosphate is widely applied in livestock, poultry and aquaculture. Dicalcium phosphate is the main product for livestock, poultry and monocalcium phosphate is popular for aquaculture.
The production of Feed Phosphate increased from 11392.5 K MT in 2012 to 14123.1 K MT in 2016, with a CARG of nearly 5.52 %.
The manufacturers are concentrated in China, North America, Europe, South America and Asia (Ex. China). China is the largest production region, with the share of 38.22%, the second is Europe, with the share of 16.03%, the third and fourth are South America and North America, with the shares of 15.14% and 14.62%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Feed Phosphate will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 7880 million by 2023, from US$ 6160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Feed Phosphate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Monocalcium Phosphate
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sichuan Lomon
- Rouiller Group
- Potash Corp
- Yunan Phosphate Chemical
- Jinnuo Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Feed Phosphate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Feed Phosphate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Feed Phosphate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Feed Phosphate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Feed Phosphate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.