For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Faucet market for 2018-2023.
Faucet is a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir. They are mainly made from brass, a mix of copper, zinc and a minute amount of lead.
Masco Corporation is the leader, holding 30.58% consumption market share in 2016.
In application, faucet downstream is wide and recently faucet has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Household, Commercial and Organization. The faucet market is mainly driven by growing demand for Household which accounts for nearly 64.08% of total downstream consumption of faucet.
In the future, USA market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, faucet production will show a trend of steady growth.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Faucet will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Faucet market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stainless Steel Faucets
- Brass Faucets
- Plastic Faucets
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Masco Corporation
- Fortune Brands
- LIXIL Corporation
- Spectrum Brands
- Friedrich Grohe
- Briggs Plumbing
- Lota Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Faucet consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Faucet market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Faucet manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Faucet with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Faucet submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.