For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fast Rescue Boat market for 2018-2023.
A rescue lifeboat is a boat rescue craft which is used to attend a vessel in distress, or its survivors, to rescue crew and passengers. It can be hand pulled, sail powered or powered by an engine. Lifeboats may be rigid, inflatable or rigid-inflatable combination hulled vessels.
Rescue boat include normal speed type (>6 knots) and high speed type (>20 knots). This report researches fast rescue boat with high speed.
The classification of fast rescue boat includes inboard and outboard engine fast rescue boats, and the proportion of inboard engine fast rescue boats in 2016 is about 57%. Fast rescue boat is widely used for cruise ship, cargo ship, offshore installations and coast guard service.
Europe region is the largest supplier of fast rescue boat with many excellent manufacturers. China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 24% in 2016. Following Korea, Korea is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 18%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fast Rescue Boat will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fast Rescue Boat market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Inboard Engine Type
- Outboard Engine Type
Segmentation by application:
- Offshore Installations
- Coast Guard Service
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sealegs International
- Zodiac Milpro International
- ASIS BOATS
- Survitec Group
- Gemini Marine
- Jiangsu Jiaoyan
- Boomeranger Boats
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fast Rescue Boat consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fast Rescue Boat market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fast Rescue Boat manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fast Rescue Boat with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fast Rescue Boat submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.