For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Facade Sandwich Panels market for 2018-2023.
Sandwich panels are made of three layers: low density core inserted in between two relatively thin skin layers. The most used materials for cores are expanded polystyrene, polyurethane, phenolic aldehyde, mineral wool. Facade sandwich panel is widely used in various architectural constructions as wall.
Facade Sandwich Panels market is competitive and fragmented with a small number of large United States firm, and thousands of smaller local companies, the concentration of this market is very low. Meanwhile there are 3 giant players in this market; Kingspan enjoys over 25% of the United States market, followed by NCI Building Systems and Nucor. Other leading companies are TATA Steel, Metecno, ArcelorMittal, Isopan, Vicwest and Green Span Profiles.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Facade Sandwich Panels will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Facade Sandwich Panels market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PUR/PIR Panels
- EPS Panels
- Mineral Wool Panels
- Other Panels
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Building
- Residential Building
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- NCI Building Systems
- TATA Steel
- Green Span Profiles
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Facade Sandwich Panels consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Facade Sandwich Panels market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Facade Sandwich Panels manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Facade Sandwich Panels with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Facade Sandwich Panels submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.