For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Fabric Softener market for 2018-2023.
Fabric softener is a product used while laundering to make clothes soft and eliminate static cling. Depending on the brand one purchases, it can be added at the beginning of the laundry cycle at the same time detergent is dispensed or during the rinse cycle. It can also come in sheets to be placed in the dryer.
Fabric softener is a product used while laundering to make clothes soft and eliminate static cling. The first fabric softeners were developed by the textile industry during the early twentieth century. In the late 1970s manufacturers found a way to deliver fabric softening benefits in a dryer sheet format. So, there are two types of fabric softener, such as fabric softener sheets and liquid fabric softener. Liquid fabric softener, which has longer history, is used more wildly than fabric softener sheets. In 2016, global consumption of liquid fabric softener is about 3714 K MT.
Owing to abundant raw material resource and mature manufacture process, fabric softener suppliers are distributed all over the world. Among them, P&G, Unilever, Church & Dwight, Colgate, Henkel, Ecover, Scjohnson, Werner & Mertz, Sodalis, KAO, Lion, Mitsuei, Pigeon, AlEn, Blue Moon, Lvsan, Liby and Yipinjing are global major suppliers. P&G and Unilever are global top two suppliers, which separately took a sales share of 16.63% and 13.04% in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Fabric Softener will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Fabric Softener market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Liquid Fabric Softener
- Fabric Softener Sheets
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Church & Dwight
- Werner & Mertz
- Blue Moon
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Fabric Softener consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Fabric Softener market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fabric Softener manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fabric Softener with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Fabric Softener submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.