For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Explosive Trace Detectors market for 2018-2023.
Explosives trace detectors (ETD) are explosive detection equipment able to detect explosives of small magnitude. The detection is accomplished by sampling non-visible "trace" amounts of particulates. Devices similar to ETDs are also used to detect narcotics.
Growing terrorist activities across the world have triggered the need for tighter screening processes and improvements in security levels at airports and public & government places, which is expected to propel the growth of explosive trace detectors market during the forecast period.
United States is expected to dominate the explosive trace detectors market and is expected to growth with significant growth rate, primarily due to increasing government investments for improving security.
Asia Pacific explosive trace detectives market is estimated to witness substantial growth over the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Explosive Trace Detectors will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Explosive Trace Detectors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Handheld ETD
- Tabletop ETD
- Other ETD
Segmentation by application:
- Critical Infrastructure
- Customs & Border Protections
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- FLIR Systems
- Smiths Detection
- Mistral Solutions
- Biosensor Applications
- Westminster International
- Rs Dynamics
- L3 Technologies
- OSI Systems
- Smiths Detection
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Explosive Trace Detectors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Explosive Trace Detectors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Explosive Trace Detectors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Explosive Trace Detectors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Explosive Trace Detectors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.