For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Evaporated Milk market for 2018-2023.
Evaporated milk, known in some countries as unsweetened condensed milk, is a shelf-stable canned milk product with about 60% of the water removed from fresh milk.
Evaporated milk can be made from whole milk or skim milk. In either case, the milk is homogenized and then the water is removed by gently heating it. The evaporated milk product is sealed in cans which are then heated to kill any bacteria in the milk. Thus evaporated milk is actually sterile, which, combined with the fact that it is stored in airtight cans, gives it an extremely long shelf life.
In consumption market, North America and Europe are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2017, these two regions occupied 47.14% of the global consumption volume in total.
Evaporated milk has two types, which include skimmed evaporated milk and whole evaporated milk. And each type has different application people and places relatively. Whole evaporated milk is purchased primarily by the confectionery industry while skimmed evaporated milk is commonly used as a source of milk solids in dairy applications and in the manufacture of ice cream, frozen yogurt and other frozen desserts. With nutrition value of evaporated milk, the downstream application industries will need more evaporated milk products. So, evaporated milk has a huge market potential in the future, especially in South America and Asia-Pacific.
The major raw material for evaporated milk is milk. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of evaporated milk. The production cost of evaporated milk is also an important factor which could impact the price of evaporated milk.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Evaporated Milk will register a 1.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 9110 million by 2023, from US$ 8210 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Evaporated Milk market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Skimmed Evaporated Milk
- Whole Evaporated Milk
Segmentation by application:
- Infant Food
- Dairy products
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Fraser and Neave
- Friesland Campina
- DMK GROUP
- Eagle Family Foods
- O-AT-KA Milk Products
- Holland Dairy Foods
- Alokozay Group
- DANA Dairy
- Delta Food Industries FZC
- Yotsuba Milk Products
- Senel Bv
- Zhejiang Panda Dairy
- Alaska Milk
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Evaporated Milk consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Evaporated Milk market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Evaporated Milk manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Evaporated Milk with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Evaporated Milk submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.