For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Eucalyptus Oil market for 2018-2023.
Eucalyptus oil is the generic name for distilled oil from the leaf of Eucalyptus, a genus of the plant family Myrtaceae native to Australia and cultivated worldwide. Eucalyptus oil is one of the most common and widely used essential oils and has a good health care effect.
It is colorless or slightly yellow liquid. It is characterized by a cool spiky, leafy aroma and a somewhat camphor-like odor, almost insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, anhydrous ethanol, oil and fat. The flash point is 50 °C.
The Eucalyptus Oil industry has developed rapidly recent years, and the industry concentration is very high due to the distribution of raw materials. The global leaders are Yunnan Tian Lake Essential Oil, and Yunnan Emerald Essence. The sales of the manufacturers listed in the report occupied for over 45% market share of global in 2017. The key players include Yunnan Tian Lake Essential Oil,Yunnan Emerald Essence, Teck Soon Hong (Zhuhai) Flavours & Fragrances, YunNan Lorraine Aromatic, Xiamen Bestdo Technology Development and others.
Traditionally, eucalyptus oil was used as an analgesic agent that helped to relieve pain, and it was valued for its ability to reduce inflammation and improve respiratory conditions. And today, eucalyptus oil benefits and uses are extensive, and the oil is commonly used in healing ointments, perfumes, vapor rubs and cleaning products.
Eucalyptol, or 1,8-cineole, which accounts for 70-90 percent of the contents of eucalyptus oil, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects. Eucalyptus is also well known for its ability to fight bacterial, viral and fungal infections, and to help clear the respiratory tract of built up mucus. For these reasons, eucalyptus is definitely one of the most beneficial and versatile essential oils to keep in your medicine cabinet.
Currently, the factors driving the growth of the aforementioned industry are Medicine, Daily Chemicals. As the demand increases rapidly for downstream industries, and the wider range of applications, the demand for Eucalyptus Oil will correspondingly increase. The increased consumption of Eucalyptus Oil is expected to continue during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2019-2024. Eucalyptus Oil industry will usher in a stable growth space.
As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The competition in Eucalyptus Oil market will become more intense.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Eucalyptus Oil will register a 6.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 400 million by 2023, from US$ 270 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Eucalyptus Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Content 60%
- Content 70%
- Content 80%
Segmentation by application:
- Daily Chemicals
- Spice Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Yunnan Tian Lake Essential Oil
- Yunnan Emerald Essence
- Teck Soon Hong (Zhuhai) Flavours & Fragrances
- YunNan Lorraine Aromatic
- Xiamen Bestdo Technology Development
- Zhuhai Pak Li Heung Flavors And Fragrances
- Yunnan Aroma Source Manufacturing
- Yunnan Guorun Aroma Manufacturing
- Jiangxi East Flavor & Fragrance
- Meneghetti Distillery
- FGB Natural Products
- Busby Oils Natal
- GR Davis
- B.O.N® Natural Oils
- PSC Aromatic
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Eucalyptus Oil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Eucalyptus Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Eucalyptus Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Eucalyptus Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Eucalyptus Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.