For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether market for 2018-2023.
Ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, also referred to as 2-Butoxyethanol, is an organic compound which is obtained by ethoxylation of ethylene oxide and butanol.
The growth in demand for surface coatings, cleaners, inks among others is expected to in turn result in growth of global ethylene monobutyl ether market during the forecast period.
Substitution of ethylene glycol monobutyl ether in certain application areas is likely to impede the growth of global market for the chemical.
Asia-Pacific represents the largest regional market of the global glycol ethers market with almost 40% of the market share.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Water Content
Segmentation by application:
- Surface Coatings
- Detergents & Cleaners
- Chemical Intermediate
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemical
- Eastman Chemical
- LyondellBasell Industries
- Jinan Shijitongda Chemical
- Royal Dutch Shell
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.