For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ethylene Dichloride market for 2018-2023.
Ethylene dichloride (EDC), is a chlorinated hydrocarbon. It is a colourless liquid with a chloroform-like odour.
Demand for ethylene dichloride is anticipated to rise owing to the increase in demand for construction for polyvinyl chloride in developing countries and stable growth in developed countries. However, environmental concerns regarding some of the plasticizers used in the manufacture of polyvinyl chloride are likely to hamper the production of polyvinyl chloride.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ethylene Dichloride will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ethylene Dichloride market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Trichloroethylene (TCE)
- Ethylene Amines
- Vinylidene Chloride
- Perchloroethylene (Tetrachloroethylene)
Segmentation by application:
- Vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) production
- Degreaser and paint remover
- Dry cleaning
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Formosa Plastics
- Occidental Chemical
- LG Chem
- Reliance Industries
- Saudi Aramco
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ethylene Dichloride consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ethylene Dichloride market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ethylene Dichloride manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ethylene Dichloride with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ethylene Dichloride submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.