For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global ESD-Safe Mats market for 2018-2023.
ESD Mats are primarily used to prevent electronic circuit boards and other electronic products from damage by an electrostatic charge. Static control is critical during electronic assembly and manufacturing.
The ESD-Safe Mats market is a mature market and develops steadily in the past few years, and it will keep a stable development trend in the next five years.
Presently, the rubber ESD-Safe Mats and Vinyl ESD-Safe Mats are dominating the market, and they will still keep the market position in the following few years.
In terms of the market competition, it is in imperfect competition market and dominated by few giants, like Desco(SCS), RS Pro and COBA Europe etc.; and the giants consolidate the market position through acquisition and merger, for example in 2015 Desco purchased the SCS company (3M's Static Control business).
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that ESD-Safe Mats will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 100 million by 2023, from US$ 79 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of ESD-Safe Mats market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Vinyl ESD-Safe Mats
- Rubber ESD-Safe Mats
- PVC ESD-Safe Mats
- Others (e.g. Amino Resin ESD-Safe Mats; Glass-filled Polyester ESD-Safe Mats etc)
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Desco (SCS)
- RS Pro
- COBA Europe
- ACL Staticide Inc
- Achilles Industrial Materials
- Superior Manufacturing Group
- Ranco Industries
- SDM Technologies
- Shanghai Jiafu New Material Technology
- Henyer Rubber
- Zhejiang CONCO AntiStatic
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global ESD-Safe Mats consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of ESD-Safe Mats market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global ESD-Safe Mats manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the ESD-Safe Mats with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of ESD-Safe Mats submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.