For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Epoxy Curing Agents (Epoxy Hardener) market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Epoxy Curing Agents market. The curing process is a chemical reaction in which the epoxide groups in epoxy resin reacts with a curing agent (hardener) to form a highly crosslinked, three-dimensional network. In order to convert epoxy resins into a hard, infusible, and rigid material, it is necessary to cure the resin with hardener. The products are available for a wide range of civil engineering, infrastructure and other building & construction applications.
In the international market, the marketing channels characteristic differ from company to company.
The giant companies are more likely to set their own big agents in some major countries and regions taking charge of regional business building their international market position.
Companies in developing countries such as China and India, in contrast, put more effort on direct selling business. They can act as exports at the same time, and it is a common phenomenon in this industry. As they do not have that much international brand influence, their product quality is not good enough when comparing with leading companies, however, they have price advantage. They like to expand their market share in developing countries and low-end international market.
In the Epoxy Curing Agents market, there still has a distinct feature that the import and export rate of this industry is not high caused by the fact that many international manufactures expand their business through building factories or investments.
The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. Although China domestic companies have price advantage, the application is narrow to some extent due to the poor manufacture processing, cheap raw material and less diversity of products.
The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Epoxy Curing Agents (Epoxy Hardener) will register a 4.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3970 million by 2023, from US$ 2990 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Epoxy Curing Agents (Epoxy Hardener) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Amine Based Products
- Anhydrides Based Products
- Other Type
Segmentation by application:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wind Energy
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Olin Corporation (Dow)
- Aditya Birla Group
- Air Products
- Royce International
- Gabriel Performance Products
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Hitachi Chemical
- Dasen Material
- Rich Chemical
- Shangdong DEYUAN
- Yun Teh Industrial
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Epoxy Curing Agents (Epoxy Hardener) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Epoxy Curing Agents (Epoxy Hardener) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Epoxy Curing Agents (Epoxy Hardener) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Epoxy Curing Agents (Epoxy Hardener) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Epoxy Curing Agents (Epoxy Hardener) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.