For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Epinephrine market for 2018-2023.
Epinephrine, also known as adrenalin or adrenaline, is a hormone, neurotransmitter and medication. Epinephrine is normally produced by both the adrenal glands and certain neurons. It plays an important role in the fight-or-flight response by increasing blood flow to muscles, output of the heart, pupil dilation, and blood sugar. It does this by its effects on alpha and beta receptors. It is found in many animals and some one-cell organisms. Jokichi Takamine first isolated epinephrine in 1901.
United States has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Epinephrine market, while the Europe is the second sales volume market for Epinephrine in 2017.
In the industry, Mylan Inc profits most in 2016 and recent years, while Impax and ALK Abello ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 52.75%, 4.37% and 2.64% in 2017.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Nowadays, there are three mainly types of Epinephrine, including Epinephrine Auto-injector, Epinephrine Prefilled Syringe and Combination Epinephrine Products. And Epinephrine Auto-injector is the main type for Epinephrine, and the Epinephrine Auto-injector reached a sales value of approximately 1430.61 M USD in 2017, with 63.69% of global sales value.
Epinephrine technology is much mature now, and new enterprises can not surpass existing famous brands on reputation or design in the short term. So, the study group recommends the new entrants need to be considered carefully before enter into this field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Epinephrine will register a 7.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3410 million by 2023, from US$ 2250 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Epinephrine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Epinephrine Auto-injector
- Epinephrine Prefilled Syringe
- Combination Epinephrine Products
Segmentation by application:
- Cardiac Arrest
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mylan Inc
- ALK Abello
- Lincoln Medical Ltd
- Grand Pharma
- Harvest Pharmaceuticals
- Merit Pharmaceutical
- Tianjin Jinyao Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Epinephrine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Epinephrine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Epinephrine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Epinephrine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Epinephrine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.