For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market for 2018-2023.
Enhanced vision system, a stand-alone thermal imaging camera that sees infrared energy emitting, or radiating, from objects and forms a real-time video image that is displayed on an MFD or dedicated video display screen. The system's primary benefit is improving situational awareness. At night, an EVS eliminates the visual effects of darkness, turning it into day on the display, and enabling the pilot to see and avoid clouds at night. During the day, the system enables the pilot to see through smoke, haze and smog.
At present, in developed countries, the Enhanced Vision System (EVS) industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in USA, Europe and Israel. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, and leading technical level.
By application, the global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market is segmented into Military Aircraft, Business Jet and Other Civil Aircraft, The application market is saturated and the Business Jet have a quick development in recent years. According to the International Air Transport Association, China will surpass the United States to become the world's largest commercial air passenger market in the next two decades.
Aircraft safety, situational awareness, and reliable operations at low visibility are factors driving the enhanced vision systems market. Whereas, high amount of investment and lengthy clearance process for upgradation of components act as some of the major restraints for the enhanced vision systems market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Enhanced Vision System (EVS) will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 260 million by 2023, from US$ 210 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stand-alone EVS
- Combined Vision Systems (EVS+SVS)
Segmentation by application:
- Military Aircraft
- Business Jet Aircraft
- Other Civil Aircraft
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Elbit Systems (Opgal)
- Rockwell Collins
- Esterline Technologies
- Astronics MAX-VIZ
- BAE Systems
- Thales Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Enhanced Vision System (EVS) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Enhanced Vision System (EVS) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Enhanced Vision System (EVS) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Enhanced Vision System (EVS) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.