For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Engine Brake market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Engine Brake market, general is compression release brake or exhaust brake.
A compression release brake (also known as a Jacobs brake or "jake brake"), is the type of brake most commonly confused with real engine braking; it is used mainly in large diesel trucks and works by opening the exhaust valves at the top of the compression stroke, resulting in adiabatic expansion of the compressed air, so the large amount of energy stored in that compressed air is not returned to the crankshaft, but is released into the atmosphere.
An exhaust brake works by causing a restriction in the exhaust, much like the intake throttle causes in a gasoline engine. In simple terms, it works by increasing the back-pressure of the exhaust. Nearly all of these brakes are butterfly valves similar to a throttle valve, mounted downstream of the turbocharger if there is one.
The revenue of top six manufacturers accounts about 90% of the total revenue in 2016. The high-end products mainly come from USA and Europe.
The leading manufactures mainly are Jacobs, VOLVO, Ennova, MAN and Eaton. Jacobs is the largest manufacturer; its revenue of global market exceeds 43% in 2016. The next is VOLVO and Ennova.
There is mainly two types product of engine brake market: compression release brake and exhaust brake. Compression release brake accounts the largest proportion, however, exhaust brake will has faster growing rate.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Engine Brake will register a 6.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 890 million by 2023, from US$ 620 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Engine Brake market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Compression Release Brake
- Exhaust Brake
Segmentation by application:
- Below 11 MT
- 11-15 MT
- Above 15 MT
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Engine Brake consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Engine Brake market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Engine Brake manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Engine Brake with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Engine Brake submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.