For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Endometrial Biopsy Cannulae market for 2018-2023.
Endometrial biopsy, or endometrial sampling, is a technique of removing a piece of tissue from the inner lining of the uterus. The sample of tissue is analyzed under a microscope in the laboratory by a pathologist, a doctor with special training in diagnosis of diseases based upon tissue examination.
Endometrial Biopsy Cannulae is a small device used for endometrial biopsy.
The classification of endometrial biopsy cannulae includes endometrial biopsy brush and endometrial biopsy catheter. The proportion of endometrial biopsy brush in 2015 is about 64.5%, and the proportion of endometrial biopsy catheter in 2015 is about 35.5%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Endometrial Biopsy Cannulae will register a 9.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 110 million by 2023, from US$ 74 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Endometrial Biopsy Cannulae market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Endometrial Biopsy Brush
- Endometrial Biopsy Catheter
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- COOK Medical
- Cooper Surgical
- Panpac Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Endometrial Biopsy Cannulae consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Endometrial Biopsy Cannulae market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Endometrial Biopsy Cannulae manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Endometrial Biopsy Cannulae with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Endometrial Biopsy Cannulae submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.