For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Encrypted Flash Drives market for 2018-2023.
Encrypted flash drives (also known as pen drives, USB memory sticks, thumb drives, or flash keys) can be used in finance, government/military, enterprises and individual in meeting tough data security. There are two type of encrypted flash drives which cover hardware encryption and software encryption.
Kingston dominated the market, with accounted for 33.10% of the Encrypted Flash Drives production value market share in 2016, because of the acquisition of IronKey. SanDisk, LaCie are the key players and accounted for 12.90%, 9.95% respectively of the overall Encrypted Flash Drives market share in 2016. Global giant market mainly distributed in USA and Europe. It has unshakable status in this field.
USA is the largest consumption region of Encrypted Flash Drives, with a consumption market share nearly 56.41% in 2016. The second place is Europe; following USA with the consumption market share over 22.28% in 2016.
Encrypted Flash Drives used in industry including Government/Military, Finance, Enterprises and Individual. Report data showed that 51.14 % of the Encrypted Flash Drives market demand in finance, and the remained 48.86% is for the other applications in 2016.
The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market.
Looking to the future years, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Encrypted Flash Drives will register a 3.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 100 million by 2023, from US$ 83 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Encrypted Flash Drives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Software-Based Encrypted Flash Drives
- Hardware-Based Encrypted Flash Drives
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kanguru Solutions
- Transcend Information
- Integral Memory
- Axiom Memory Solutions
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Encrypted Flash Drives consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Encrypted Flash Drives market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Encrypted Flash Drives manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Encrypted Flash Drives with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Encrypted Flash Drives submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.