For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Emotion Analytics market for 2018-2023.
Emotion Analytics (EA) is a new field that analysis of a person's verbal and non-verbal communication in order to understand the person's mood or attitude, then can be used in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) area, such as to identify how a customer perceives a product, the presentation of a product or an interaction with a company representative.
The Emotion Analytics industry concentration is unbalanced, and there are many small and new companies in this industry.
Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in U.S. The manufacturers in U.S. have a long history and unshakable status in this field.
The key consumption markets locate at developed countries. The USA takes the market share of 35.5% in 2017, followed by Europe with 27.6%.
In the international market, the marketing channels characteristic differ from company to company.
The giant companies are more likely to set their own big agents in some major countries and regions taking charge of regional business building their international market position.
Companies in developing countries such as China, in contrast, put more effort on native and domestic market, their product quality is not advanced enough when comparing with leading companies.
Company mergers and acquisitions, and inter-companies cooperation have occurred for development and growth. As the downstream consumption usually follows with developed and rapid economic growth areas, the developed areas' company now put more effort to underdevelopment regions these years.
This industry is affected by the economy, so it's important to put an eye to economic indexes. With the global economic recovery, the need of Emotion Analytics will increase.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Emotion Analytics will register a 60.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2420 million by 2023, from US$ 140 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Emotion Analytics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Facial Analytics
- Speech Analytics
Segmentation by application:
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail and Education
- Financial Services
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Beyond Verbal
- Eyeris (EmoVu)
- Heartbeat AI
- SAS Institute
- Crimson Hexagon
- Berkshire Media
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Emotion Analytics market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Emotion Analytics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Emotion Analytics players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Emotion Analytics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Emotion Analytics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.