For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Emergency Stretcher market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Emergency Stretcher market. An Emergency Stretcher, or pram is an apparatus used for moving patients who require medical emergency. A basic type (cot or litter) must be carried by two or more people. A wheeled stretcher (known as a gurney, trolley, bed or cart) is often equipped with variable height frames, wheels, tracks, or skids. In American English, a wheeled stretcher is referred to as a gurney.
Emergency Stretchers are primarily used in acute out-of-hospital care situations by emergency medical services (EMS), military, and search and rescue personnel.
For the United States and Europe, the sales growth is stable. China, India and other Asian countries, as well as Mexico, Brazil and other Latin American countries, Russia and other Eastern European countries, have a rapid growth in the medical apparatus and instruments market.
The concentration rate of this industry is not high. The market share of Top 3 is 7.51%, Top 5 is 8.34% in 2016. As the leader of global emergency stretcher manufacture, Ferno sales value for emergency stretcher is 74.69 Million.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Emergency Stretcher will register a 5.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2020 million by 2023, from US$ 1490 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Emergency Stretcher market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Wheeled Stretcher (Except Ambulance Stretcher)
- Folding & Basket Stretcher
- Ambulance Stretcher
Segmentation by application:
- Community First Aid
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ZhangJiaGang RongChang Machinery Manufacture
- Hebei Pukang Medical
- Zhangjiagang New Fellow Med
- Junkin Safety
- Zhangjiagang Xiehe Medical Apparatus & Instruments
- PVS SpA
- Pelican Manufacturing
- BE SAFE
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Emergency Stretcher consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Emergency Stretcher market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Emergency Stretcher manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Emergency Stretcher with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Emergency Stretcher submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.