For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Electroretinography market for 2018-2023.
An ERG is a device that measures the functional ability of the retina to respond to light; essentially testing to see if it is working properly. A sophisticated contact lens is placed on the eye and connected to a computer. A light is flashed at the eye and every time the light flashes, the retina should react and a wave that is captured on the computer. An ERG is used prior to cataract surgery to ensure that there is enough retinal function to warrant surgery as well as to make the diagnosis of different diseases of the retina.
Geographically, the consumption market is leading by North America and Europe, sales in Asia Pacific regions like China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India will see significant growth in future period. In terms of year 2017, Europe holds the largest market share, with about 702 Units sales volume, followed by North America, with about 41.96% market share in 2017. North America and Europe will keep playing important role in Global market.
Global leading manufacturers are mostly based in USA and European countries like Germany, France, Italy and etc. CSO Italia and Diagnosys LLC are the biggest two players in Electroretinography market, with about 24.72% and 19.27% market share separately in 2017. Other leading market players in Electroretinography market include LKC Technologies, Inc, Electro-Diagnostic Imaging, Inc., Diopsys, Inc., etc. the market competition may become more intense with more innovation products, acquisitions and improvement of raw material cost control and etc.
Each of the Electroretinography manufacturers has its own mature sales networks. Through retailer and resells, their authorized distributors or their partners, those Electroretinography manufacturers keep keen on expanding their Electroretinography sales. To achieve better sales businesses, Electroretinography manufacturers usually invest on their marketing channel infrastructure every year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Electroretinography will register a 6.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 49 million by 2023, from US$ 33 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electroretinography market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- North America
Segmentation by application:
- Fixed ERG
- Portable ERG
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- LKC Technologies, Inc
- Diagnosys LLC
- Electro-Diagnostic Imaging, Inc.
- Diopsys, Inc.
- CSO Italia
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electroretinography consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electroretinography market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electroretinography manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electroretinography with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electroretinography submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.