For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector market for 2018-2023.
Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector has become a crucial tool for many trade professionals. Basically any equipment that is used in air conditioning or for cooling / freezing contains a refrigerant that has the potential to escape from the coils and joints, so leak testing occurs during production of the equipment, installation (if applicable) and periodic maintenance checks throughout the life of the equipment.
For industry structure analysis, the electronic refrigerant leak detectors industry is relatively concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 70% of the revenue market in 2016. Regionally, United States is the biggest production value area of electronic refrigerant leak detectors, also the leader in the whole industry.
The production of electronic refrigerant leak detectors increased from 1171.4 K Units in 2011 to 1363.1 K Units in 2015 with an average growth rate of more than 4.8%.
North America occupied 35% of the production market in 2016. It is followed by Europe and China, which respectively account for around 28% and 23% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of production. Geographically, North America is also the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 29% of the global consumption volume in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector will register a 3.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 94 million by 2023, from US$ 80 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Handheld Type
- Desktop Type
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Field
- Industrial Field
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Elitech Technology
- Ritchie Engineering
- Fieldpiece Instruments
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.