For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Electronic Cigarette Lithium Battery market for 2018-2023.
Electronic Cigarette Lithium Batteries are batteries equipped in E-cigarettes as power sources, that heat up the resistance wire in addition to vaporize the E-liquid. Battery is the biggest component of an E-cigarette, which is frequently a rechargeable lithium battery.
This report will study the market size and trends of built-in lithium battery cells and replaceable cells that are applied in three major types of E-cigarettes: cigalikes, egos and mods.
As of 2015, around 867 million lithium batteries for electronic cigarettes have be sold to the e-smokers in e-cigarettes or replaceable batteries, comparing to 592 million units for 2014. The consumption of batteries is proportional to e-cig consumption as once an e-cig is sold, at least one battery will be attached or purchased, for the Mod users, "playing" batteries will create bonus consumption.
2015 indicated a production growth rate of 46.43% faster than 32.85% from the last year. This rapid growth can be attributed to the availability of more Mods e-cig devices and their growing popularity all over the world which has boosted the lithium battery industry, especially the replaceable ones.
The global production of e-cigarette lithium batteries is expected to reach 5.3 billion units in 2021 along with the increasing trend of e-cigarette market. In terms of revenue, the market is valued at 16.8 USD.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Electronic Cigarette Lithium Battery will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electronic Cigarette Lithium Battery market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Built-in Lithium Battery
- Replaceable E-cigarette Lithium Battery
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- EVE Energy
- Great Power
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electronic Cigarette Lithium Battery consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electronic Cigarette Lithium Battery market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electronic Cigarette Lithium Battery manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electronic Cigarette Lithium Battery with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electronic Cigarette Lithium Battery submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.