For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Electrodialysis Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Electrodialysis (ED) is used in seawater desalination to produce salt, food, pharmaceutical, laboratory and recycling environments and others fields. ED is a Laboratory membrane separation process in which ions are transported through ion- permeable membranes, from one stream to another, under the influence of a voltage potential gradient. Two types of membranes are used: cationic-exchange membranes only allow cations to transport, and anion-exchange membranes only allow anions through. These membranes are impermeable to liquids. A large number of alternating cation and anion-exchange membranes are assembled to form diluate and concentrate compartments in what is known as an electrodialysis stack.
Electrodialysis (ED) is used to transport salt ions from one solution through ion-exchange membranes to another solution under the influence of an applied electric potential difference. This is done in a configuration called an electrodialysis cell. The cell consists of a feed (dilute) compartment and a concentrate (brine) compartment formed by an anion exchange membrane and a cation exchange membrane placed between two electrodes. In almost all practical electrodialysis processes, multiple electrodialysis cells are arranged into a configuration called an electrodialysis with alternating anion and cation exchange membranes forming the multiple electrodialysis cells.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Electrodialysis Equipment in the regions of North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, the other regions also have huge demand on it for the environment protection etc.
In the future, the production and consumption is estimated to continue developing with a stable growth rate to meet the large and increasing demand, more and more manufacturers will go into this industry.
The price of Electrodialysis Equipment differs from company to company, as there is a great difference among the Electrodialysis Equipment technology from different companies.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Electrodialysis Equipment will register a 4.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 390 million by 2023, from US$ 300 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electrodialysis Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Continuous Electrodialysis
- Batch Electrodialysis
Segmentation by application:
- Seawater Desalination
- Recycling Environments
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- PCCell GmbH
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- C-Tech Innovation Ltd
- AGC ENGINEERING
- Hangzhou Iontech Environmental Technology Co
- Saltworks Technologies Inc
- Electrosynthesis Company
- WGM Sistemas
- Innovative Enterprise
- Shandong Tianwei Membrane Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electrodialysis Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electrodialysis Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electrodialysis Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electrodialysis Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electrodialysis Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.