For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Electrochromic Materials market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Electrochromic Materials market, Electrochromic materials have the property of a change, evocation, or bleaching of color as effected either by an electron-transfer (redox) process or by a sufficient electrochemical potential. The main classes of electrochromic materials are surveyed here, with descriptions of representative examples from the metal oxides, viologens (in solution and as adsorbed or polymeric films), conjugated conducting polymers, metal coordination complexes (as polymeric, evaporated, or sublimed films), and metal hexacyanometallates. Examples of the applications of such electrochromic materials are included. Other materials aspects important for the construction of electrochromic devices include optically transparent electrodes, electrolyte layers, and device encapsulation. Commercial successes, current trends, and future challenges in electrochromic materials research and development are summarized.
Electrochromic Materials can be used in Automobile Rearview Mirror, Smart Window, Display, Defense and Others, Automobile Rearview Mirror is the largest consumer of Electrochromic Materials in nowadays. Consumption volume from Automobile Rearview Mirror industry reached to 11597.5 K sq.ft in 2017, contributing 59.18% market share.
North America has become the largest manufacturer and consumer of Electrochromic Materials. In 2017, North America produces 18738.9 K sq.ft Electrochromic Materials. The follower is Europe, whose production volume was 297.5 K sq.ft. Since Electrochromic Materials are mainly used in Automobile Rearview Mirror industry, the targeted clients of Electrochromic Materials industry distributes in countries, where Automobile Rearview Mirror industry is promising.
Price of Electrochromic Materials is influenced by raw materials deeply. Then price fell down slowly from 2013 to 2017, keeping consistent with raw materials' price fluctuations. Electrochromic Materials manufacturers should pay close attention to the Electrochromic Materials raw material market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Electrochromic Materials will register a 7.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2300 million by 2023, from US$ 1520 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electrochromic Materials market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Organic Dyes
- Conducting Polymers
- Metal Oxides
Segmentation by application:
- Automobile Rearview Mirror
- Smart Window
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Gentex Corporation
- Saint-Gobain (Sage Glass)
- PPG Industries
- GSI Technologies (NTERA)
- Zhuzhou Kibing
- Ningbo Miro Electronic Technology
- Zhuhai Kaivo Optoelectronic Technology
- Changzhou Yapu Smart Variable Color Optics
- Asahi Glass Co
- Hitachi Chemical
- Nikon Corp
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electrochromic Materials consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electrochromic Materials market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electrochromic Materials manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electrochromic Materials with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electrochromic Materials submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.