For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Electrochemical Gas Sensors market for 2018-2023.
Electrochemical gas sensors are gas detectors that measure the concentration of a target gas by oxidizing or reducing the target gas at an electrode and measuring the resulting current.
The Electrochemical Gas Sensors industry concentration is relatively high; there are more than one hundreds manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly from Western European.
Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in UK, The manufacturers in UK have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as City Technology and Alphasense have relative higher level of product's quality. As to Switzerland, MEMBRAPOR has become as a global leader. In Germany, Draeger leads the technology development. China big manufacturer locate in Zhengzhou city, Henan province.
China market is dominated by Winson. It begins produce this product from 2007, and start large scale production from 2010. But its product now are still concentrated in low market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Electrochemical Gas Sensors will register a 3.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 190 million by 2023, from US$ 160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electrochemical Gas Sensors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Inflammable Gas Type
- Toxic Gas Type
- Other Gases Type
Segmentation by application:
- Civil Gas Safety
- Chemical & Oil
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- City Technology
- SGX Sensortech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electrochemical Gas Sensors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electrochemical Gas Sensors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electrochemical Gas Sensors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electrochemical Gas Sensors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electrochemical Gas Sensors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.