For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Electrical Safety Testers market for 2018-2023.
Electrical Safety Testers is the instrument used to test electrical safety which is essential to ensure safe operating standards for any product that uses electricity. The electrical safety tests mainly include the high voltage test, insulation resistance test, ground (earth) bond & ground continuity test & leakage current test.
The Electrical Safety Testers consumption volume was 277.09 K Units in 2016 and is expected to reach 298.23 K Units in 2017 and 413.07 K Units in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.73% from 2017 to 2022. North America`s sales volume accounted for the highest market share (27.89%) in 2016, followed by the Europe and China.
At present, the manufactures of Electrical Safety Testers are concentrated in North America, Europe, Japan, China and South Asia. North America is the largest production area in the world, which occupied about 33.59% in 2016. The following areas are Europe and Japan. The global leading players in this market are Fluke, HIOKI, Seaward, Sefelec, Bender, etc.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Electrical Safety Testers will register a 7.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 270 million by 2023, from US$ 180 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electrical Safety Testers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Handheld Types
- Desktop Types
Segmentation by application:
- Automotive Industrial
- Household Appliances
- Medical Equipment
- Industrial Manufacture
- Other Applications
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Chroma ATE
- GW Instek
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electrical Safety Testers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electrical Safety Testers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electrical Safety Testers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electrical Safety Testers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electrical Safety Testers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.