For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Electrical Insulation Tape market for 2018-2023.
Electrical Insulation Tape (or Electrical Tape) is a type of pressure-sensitive tape used to insulate electrical wires and other material that conduct electricity. It can be made of many plastics, but vinyl is most popular, as it stretches well and gives an effective and long lasting insulation. Electrical tape for class H insulation is made of fiberglass cloth.
The growing manufacturing sector in all regions is expected to generate demand and drive the Electrical Insulation Tape market during the forecast period.
The electrical and electronics application dominated the Electrical Insulation Tape market during the forecast period, closely followed by Auto industry in 2015. Auto industry application is also expected to witness high growth rate between 2016 and 2021 due to the growing paints & coatings industry in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, as a result increasing the demand for Electrical Insulation Tape in the respective regions. The growing manufacturing industry in the U.S., the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific countries such as China, Japan, and India is also driving the market.
The Electrical Insulation Tape market is classified based on type: Cloth Electrical Tape, PVC Electrical Tape, PET electrical Tape. The market is dominated by PVC Electrical Tape due to their enhanced properties such as low price, suitable for insulation and protection of electrical parts and wires. The PET electrical Tape segment is also projected to be the second fastest-growing type of Electrical Insulation Tape during the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Electrical Insulation Tape will register a 1.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1440 million by 2023, from US$ 1340 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electrical Insulation Tape market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PVC Electrical Tape
- Cloth Electrical Tape
- PET Electrical Tape
Segmentation by application:
- Electrical and Electronics
- Auto Industry
- Communication Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Achem (YC Group)
- Tesa (Beiersdorf AG)
- Saint Gobin (CHR)
- Four Pillars
- Yongguan adhesive
- Furukawa Electric
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electrical Insulation Tape consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electrical Insulation Tape market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electrical Insulation Tape manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electrical Insulation Tape with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electrical Insulation Tape submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.