For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Electrical Insulation Paper market for 2018-2023.
Electrical insulation papers are used as an insulator in many electrical and electronic applications due to its low electric conductive properties. Typically, cellulose is employed as an insulating material due to its excellent insulation properties. Previously, materials such as wood, rubber, and cotton were utilized as electrical insulators. Electrical insulating papers have high mechanical strength, reduced size, and improved resistance properties. The usage of high purity chemical in manufacturing makes them perfect for insulating electrical machines. Presently, these papers are witnessing an increased usage due to the increasing demand for effective insulating products. Electrical insulation papers in this report is not contain presspaper.
The market is majorly driven by the increasing demand from the electrical, and electronics industry verticals. The electrical insulation paper market is expanding significantly due to increasing applications in cable insulation, capacitor insulation, conductor insulation, transformer insulation, electrical bushings, and transformer winding. Moreover, the market is growing due to the increasing industrialization and urbanization in developing economies.
In developing economies, a surge in the electrical installation activities, focus on the development of rural areas, and improved electricity regulations are contributing to the overall expansion of the market. Increasing number of innovations toward the miniaturization of electrical equipment is also demanding the usage of electrical insulation paper. Furthermore, increasing innovations for the improvisation of heat resistance of these insulation papers are creating a high adoption rate across various other applications, thereby driving the overall market.
The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market. Looking to the future years, the slow downward price trend in recent years will maintain. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Electrical Insulation Paper will register a 5.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1410 million by 2023, from US$ 1040 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electrical Insulation Paper market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Semiconductor Paper
Segmentation by application:
- Conductor Insulation
- Power Cable Insulation
- Barrier Insulation
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Cottrell Paper Company
- Teijin Aramid
- Delfortgroup AG
- Yantai Metastar Special Paper
- Miki Tokushu Paper
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Electrical Insulation Paper consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electrical Insulation Paper market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electrical Insulation Paper manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Electrical Insulation Paper with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electrical Insulation Paper submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.