For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global EEG Equipment market for 2018-2023.
ElectroencephalographyEquipment, supplies and services used to monitor and visually display the electrical activity generated by the brain and other key physiological signals for both diagnosis and monitoring of neurological disorders in the hospital, research laboratory, clinician office and patient's home.
The EEG Equipment market is very concerted market; the revenue of top ten manufacturers accounts about 80% of the total revenue in 2016. The high-end products mainly come from USA and Europe.
The leading manufactures mainly are Nihon Kohden, Natus Medical, Covidien, Compumedics and Micromed. Nihon Kohden is the largest manufacturer; its revenue of global market exceeds 29% in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that EEG Equipment will register a 4.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 450 million by 2023, from US$ 350 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of EEG Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Conventional EEG
- Video EEG
- Dynamic EEG
Segmentation by application:
- Diagnostic Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Nihon Kohden
- Natus Medical
- Medtronic (Covidien)
- NCC Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global EEG Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of EEG Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global EEG Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the EEG Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of EEG Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.