For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Edible Asparagus market for 2018-2023.
Asparagus is a spring vegetable, a flowering perennial plant species in the genus Asparagus. It was once classified in the lily family, like the related Allium species, onions and garlic, but the Liliaceae have been split and the onion-like plants are now in the family Amaryllidaceous and Asparagus in the Asparagaceae. Sources differ as to the native range of Asparagus officinalis, but generally include most of Europe and western temperate Asia. It is widely cultivated as a vegetable crop.
Asparagus is actively sought by major companies as a key ingredient in soups on account of its nutritive properties and palatable taste. Asparagus is widely predicted to become the primary choice in the soup manufacturing industry as many companies already make soup with asparagus and this is only expected to grow in the future.
The number of organic growers of asparagus in the global asparagus market is rising every year because of the high demand for organic asparagus.
Fresh asparagus is highly preferred over its canned and frozen counterparts in the global asparagus market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Edible Asparagus will register a 5.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 700 million by 2023, from US$ 520 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Edible Asparagus market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Altar Produce (USA)
- DanPer (Peru)
- Beta SA (Peru)
- AEI (Peru)
- Agrizar (Mexico)
- Limgroup (Netherlands)
- Sociedad (Peru)
- Walker Plants (USA)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Edible Asparagus consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Edible Asparagus market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Edible Asparagus manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Edible Asparagus with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Edible Asparagus submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.