For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Earthmoving Fasteners market for 2018-2023.
An earth moving fastener is a hardware device that mechanically joins or affixes two or more objects in earth moving machine together.
The global earth moving fasteners market accounted for 108.46 K MT in 2016, and is anticipated to reach 159.16 K MT by 2022.
China is the dominant consumption country of earth moving fasteners, the sales of earth moving fasteners is 34.20 K MT in 2016, according about 31.53% of the total amount.. Asia-Pacific is the second largest sales area, with the market share of 22.68% in 2016. Even though a huge space for growth in the Asia market exists, the quality and technology should further improve.
Leading players in earth moving fasteners industry are Vescovini (sbe) ,Gem-year, Shandong Gaoqiang and Standard Parts. Vescovini is the largest manufacturer, occupies about 6.81% revenue share of the market.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area. There will have more investment enter this field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep slow increasing, as well as the consumption value.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Earthmoving Fasteners will register a 4.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 370 million by 2023, from US$ 290 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Earthmoving Fasteners market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Vescovini (sbe)
- Shandong Gaoqiang
- Standard Parts
- Shanghai Prime
- Nord-Lock Group
- National Bolt & Nut
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Earthmoving Fasteners consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Earthmoving Fasteners market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Earthmoving Fasteners manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Earthmoving Fasteners with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Earthmoving Fasteners submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.