For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global E Glass Fiber Yarn market for 2018-2023.
Glass fibers are the materials consisting of extremely fine glass fibers, used in making various products, such as yarns, fabrics, insulators, and structural objects or parts. It is also called spun glass. Glass fiber yarn is a long continuous length of interlocked glass fiber.
E-glass ("E" because of initial electrical application), is alkali free, and was the first glass formulation used for continuous filament formation. It now makes up most of the fiberglass production in the world, and also is the single largest consumer of boron minerals globally. It is susceptible to chloride ion attack and is a poor choice for marine applications.
The global E Glass Fiber Yarn industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in China, North America, Europe and Japan, such as Owens Corning, Jushi Group, PPG Industries, CPIC and Taishan Fiberglass (Sinoma). At present, Owens Corning is the world leader, holding 25.85% production market share in 2016.
In 2016, the global E Glass Fiber Yarn consumption market is led by China and China is the largest region consumption market, accounting for about 41.83% of global consumption of E Glass Fiber Yarn. Globally, the E Glass Fiber Yarn market is mainly driven by growing demand for Electro & Electronics, Transport and Construction. They accounts for nearly 81.68% of total downstream consumption of E Glass Fiber Yarn in global.
E Glass Fiber Yarn can be mainly divided into Fiber Yarn and Fiber Roving which Fiber Roving captures about 86.76% of E Glass Fiber Yarn market in 2016. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from North America, Europe, Japan and China are the major leaders in the international market of E Glass Fiber Yarn.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that E Glass Fiber Yarn will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of E Glass Fiber Yarn market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fiber Yarn
- Fiber Roving
Segmentation by application:
- Electro & Electronics
- Sport & Leisure
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Owens Corning
- Jushi Group
- PPG Industries
- Taishan Fiberglass (Sinoma)
- Advanced Glassfiber Yarns
- Johns Mansville
- Nippon Electric Glass
- Saint-Gobain Vetrotex
- Taiwan Glass Group
- Valmiera Glass Group
- Sichuan Weibo New Material Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global E Glass Fiber Yarn consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of E Glass Fiber Yarn market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global E Glass Fiber Yarn manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the E Glass Fiber Yarn with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of E Glass Fiber Yarn submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.