For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Dosimeter market for 2018-2023.
Dosimeters are devices used to measure the amount of energy deposited by ionising radiation. This measurement is used to estimate the effective dose received by the human body through exposure to external ionising radiation. Dosimeters are utilized in places where people deal with hazardous waste or radioactive substances, such as hospitals, nuclear power plant.
The global dosimeters industry mainly concentrates in United States, Europe, Japan and China. The global leading players in this market are Landauer, Mirion Technologies, ATOMTEX and Aloka, which accounts for 34.62 % of total production value. In United States the market leaders are Landauer, Mirion Technologies and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep slow increasing, as well as the consumption value.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Dosimeter will register a 9.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 370 million by 2023, from US$ 210 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dosimeter market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- TLD Dosimeters
- OSL Dosimeters
Segmentation by application:
- Nuclear Power Plant
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mirion Technologies
- Fuji Electric
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- IBA Dosimetry
- Unfors RaySafe
- Ludlum Measurements
- Radiation Detection Company
- Radiation Monitoring Devices
- Biodex Medical Systems
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dosimeter consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Dosimeter market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dosimeter manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dosimeter with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dosimeter submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.