For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Domain Name System Tools market for 2018-2023.
Domain Name System (DNS) is a decentralized naming system for computers, services, or any resource connected to the Internet or a private network. It consists of various information with domain names assigned to each of the participating entities. It translates the domain names into the numerical Internet protocol (IP) addresses required for identifying computer services and devices with the underlying network protocols. The DNS is an essential component of the functionality of the Internet, as it provides a worldwide, distributed directory service.
Domain Name System Tools are mainly classified into the following types: Managed DNS Services and Standalone DNS Tools. Managed DNS Services is the most widely used type which takes up about 76.85% % of the total in 2017 in Global
Domain Name System Tools have wide range of applications, such as Small Businesses, Medium-sized Businesses, Large Enterprises, private, etc. And Medium-sized and Large Enterprises was the most widely used area which took up about 68.29% of the global total in 2017.
USA is the largest countries of Domain Name System Tools in the world in the past few years. USA market took up about 51.45% the global market in 2017, while Europe were about 19.00%.
USA, Germany, UK, France, Canada, etc. are now the key developers of Domain Name System Tools. There are a few vendors developing Domain Name System Tools in China, such as DNSPod
GoDaddy, MarkMonitor, NetNames, Verisign, Akamai Technologies, Dyn, DNS Made Easy, DNSPod, EasyDNS Technologies, Moniker Online Services, MyDomain, Network Solutions, Rackspace DNS Cloud, Cloudflare, Neustar, etc. are the key suppliers in the global Domain Name System Tools market. Top 5 took up more than 50% of the global market in 2017. GoDaddy, MarkMonitor, NetNames, Verisign, Akamai Technologies, Cloudflare, Neustar, etc., are well-known suppliers around the world, which have leading technology and market position.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Domain Name System Tools will register a 11.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1430 million by 2023, from US$ 740 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Domain Name System Tools market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Managed DNS Services
- Standalone DNS Tools
Segmentation by application:
- Small Businesses
- Medium-sized Businesses
- Large Enterprises
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Akamai Technologies
- DNS Made Easy
- EasyDNS Technologies
- Moniker Online Services
- Network Solutions
- Rackspace DNS Cloud
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Domain Name System Tools market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Domain Name System Tools market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Domain Name System Tools players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Domain Name System Tools with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Domain Name System Tools submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.