For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Diverter Valves market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Diverter Valves market, Diverter Valves are proven, simple slide type 3 Way Valves which allows transfer without disrupting line operation. It is designed for highly viscous fluids. The valve is used in pellet, film and fiber manufacturing applications for filtration systems and as a dump valve to isolate Pumps, Extruders, pelletizers and other downstream equipment.
The price of Diverter Valves is slightly decreased in nearly five years. For being accorded with the corresponding application area, the product price has a large differences.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this areas, the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
As large demand of Diverter Valves product, the domestic enterprises should hold the opportunity to improve their technology with domestic advantages, such as low raw material price.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Diverter Valves will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 210 million by 2023, from US$ 170 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Diverter Valves market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Electric Diverter Valves
- Manual Diverter Valves
Segmentation by application:
- Food and Drinks
- Medicine Field
- Chemical Industrial
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Salina Vortex
- Britton Procol Valves
- Donaldson Company
- The SchuF Group
- Pelletron Corporation
- Schenck Process
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Diverter Valves consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Diverter Valves market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Diverter Valves manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Diverter Valves with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Diverter Valves submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.