For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Dissolved Gas Analyzer (DGA) market for 2018-2023.
Dissolved gas analysis (DGA) is a equpment to the study of dissolved gases in transformer oil
DGA usually consists of sampling the oil and sending the sample to a laboratory for analysis. Mobile DGA units can be transported and used on site as well,some units can be directly connected to a transformer.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Dissolved Gas Analyzer (DGA) will register a 12.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1130 million by 2023, from US$ 570 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dissolved Gas Analyzer (DGA) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Vacuum Extraction or Rack Method
- Head Space Extraction
- Stripper Column Method
Segmentation by application:
- Energy Companies
- Electric Power Company
- The Construction Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- LumaSense Technologies
- General Electric
- Morgan Schaffer Inc.
- Doble Engineering
- ABB Ltd
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dissolved Gas Analyzer (DGA) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Dissolved Gas Analyzer (DGA) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dissolved Gas Analyzer (DGA) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dissolved Gas Analyzer (DGA) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dissolved Gas Analyzer (DGA) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.