For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Disposable Contact Lenses market for 2018-2023.
Contact Lenses is lightweight corrective, cosmetic or therapeutic devices that are usually placed directly onto the cornea of the eye. Contact lenses have many benefits for wearers, including appearance and practicality. Many people choose to wear contact lenses as opposed to eyeglasses as they do not steam up, they provide a wider field of vision, and they are more suitable for a number of sporting activities.
In the US market, Disposable contact lenses are mainly come from the four major manufacturers. Johnson &Johnson Vision Care, Novartis, Cooper Vision and Bausch + Lomb Which Johnson are the largest supplier in the market. Occupy 37% of the market.
South of USA is the largest consumer area in the United States. Occupy 33% of the market. Northeast of USA is the second of consumer area in the United States.
Silicone hydrogel contact lenses are the most popular lenses in the United States, accounting for 67 percent of new contact lens fittings and refittings in 2016. Regular hydrogel accounted for 20 percent, followed by GP lenses (10 percent) and hybrid lenses (2 percent). PMMA contact lenses rarely are used these days, accounting for less than 1 percent of contact lens fittings in 2016.
Daily disposable contact lenses, in general, are more expensive than lenses used for longer periods of time. But cost can vary widely, depending on the brand and the lens material. Daily disposable contact lenses made from silicone hydrogel materials are often positioned by lens manufacturers as "premium" daily disposables with the greatest benefit and the highest cost.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Disposable Contact Lenses will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Disposable Contact Lenses market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
- Weekly Disposable Contact Lenses
- Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses
Segmentation by application:
- Corrective Lenses
- Therapeutic Lenses
- Cosmetic Lenses and Lifestyle-Oriented Lenses
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Johnson &Johnson Vision Care
- Bausch + Lomb
- St.Shine Optical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Disposable Contact Lenses consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Disposable Contact Lenses market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Disposable Contact Lenses manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Disposable Contact Lenses with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Disposable Contact Lenses submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.