For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services market for 2018-2023.
Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services is doctors diagnose their patients by means of using the remote medical treatment
Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services changed the traditional the relationship between patients and doctors,growing demand for mobile technology and the Internet, and to the rising popularity of home care patients would promote Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services growth
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services will register a 4.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 400 million by 2023, from US$ 300 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Glucose Monitors
- Rhythm Management Devices/monitors
- EKG Monitors
- Fetal Heart Monitors
- Anesthesia Monitors
- Pulse Ox Monitors
Segmentation by application:
- Acute Care Applications
- Home Health
- Consumer Applications
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- American Well
- Teladoc, Inc.
- Doctor on Demand
- MD Aligne
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Direct To Consumer Telehealth Services submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.