For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Dilated Cardiomyopathy market for 2018-2023.
Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) refers to the cardiac hypertrophy, cannot effectively pump blood.
Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) is due to genetic or other disease caused by a heart disease, it respectively affect the ventricles of the heart and heart, the inferior vena chamber and the upper Chambers of the heart.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Dilated Cardiomyopathy will register a 6.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 250 million by 2023, from US$ 180 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dilated Cardiomyopathy market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Aldosterone Antagonists
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors
- Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARBs)
Segmentation by application:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Array BioPharma, Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Celladon Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Merck & Co.
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Vericel Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dilated Cardiomyopathy consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Dilated Cardiomyopathy market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dilated Cardiomyopathy manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dilated Cardiomyopathy with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dilated Cardiomyopathy submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.