For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Digital Still Camera market for 2018-2023.
Digital still cameras can store images on a variety of different media types, such as SmartMedia, CompactFlash, and Sony's MemoryStick. Some cameras even burn images to CD on the fly, or utilize small hard drives to store images.
North America was the second largest production market with a production value market share of 21.85% in 2012 and 20.97% in 2017. The Japan ranked the first largest market with the market share of 35.40%% in 2016.
North America was the largest consumption market with a consumption value market share of 32.08% in 2012 and 32.31%% in 2017. The Europe ranked the second consumption value market with the market share of 23.90% in 2016.
Digital Still Camera companies are mainly from Japan, the top three companies are Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Fujifilm, Casio, Panasonic, Samsung, etc. Canon is the biggest manufacturer in the world. In 2016, Canon occupied about 20.67% of the global revenue market.
Although sales of Digital Still Camera brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who has not technical advantage and downstream support do not enter into the Digital Still Camera field. As large demand of high-end products at home and abroad, many companies began to enter the field of high-end. What is more, the company in this industry should pay attention to their R&D, innovation and services, then they may get the competition advantage, and get a bigger market share.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Digital Still Camera will register a -0.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 6160 million by 2023, from US$ 6440 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Digital Still Camera market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Built-in Lens Cameras (Point-and-Shoot)
- Interchangeable Lens Cameras (DSLR and MILC)
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Digital Still Camera consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Digital Still Camera market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Digital Still Camera manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Digital Still Camera with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Digital Still Camera submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.