For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Digital Olfactory technology market for 2018-2023.
Digital scent technology (or olfactory technology) is the engineering discipline dealing with olfactory representation. It is a technology to sense, transmit and receive scent-enabled digital media (such as web pages, video games, movies and music). This sensing part of this technology works by using olfactometers and electronic noses.
In the past few years, the olfactory technology product is expected to grow at a CAGR of 38.05% from 74.02 million USD in 2017 to reach 97.67million USD by 2025 in global market. The olfactory technology product market is a promising market; the revenue of top ten manufacturers accounts about 38.78% of the total revenue in 2017. The high-end products mainly come from USA and Europe.
The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep the trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology and lowing cost of raw materials.
With emerging economies growing faster, a strategy has been adopted by most leading vendors in the olfactory technology product market to approach these areas. QYR analysis of the olfactory technology product market indicated that Europe and North America would account for the highest sales in 2025 with close to 76 percent of global sales coming from this region, but Asia has the highest growth rate. Vendors recognize the importance of this region, particularly in China and Japan, and are working towards penetrating this market by strengthening their sales and distribution networks.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Digital Olfactory technology will register a 39.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 530 million by 2023, from US$ 74 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Digital Olfactory technology market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Scent synthesizer
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverage
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Alpha MOS (France)
- Airsense Analytics (Germany)
- Odotech (Canada)
- Owlstone Medical (UK)
- Scentee (Japan)
- Food Sniffer (USA)
- Electronics Sensor (USA)
- eNose Company (Netherlands)
- Sensigent (USA)
- Scentrealm (China)
- Olorama Technology (Spain)
- Aryballe Technologies (France)
- TellSpec (Canada)
- Sensorwake (France)
- RoboScientific (UK)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Digital Olfactory technology consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Digital Olfactory technology market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Digital Olfactory technology manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Digital Olfactory technology with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Digital Olfactory technology submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.