For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Digestion Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Digestion Equipment is sample preparation equipment for analytical laboratories. This report mainly covers Microwave Digestion, Hotblock Digestion and other types.
North America occupied 24.47% of the sales market in 2016. It is followed by Europe and China, which respectively account for around 23.20% and 22.40% of the global total industry. Other regions have a smaller amount of sales. The global leading player in this market is CEM Corporation, whose revenue is $ 21.77 million in 2016, accounts for 17.89% of total revenue market.
The main type of Digestion Equipment is Microwave Digestion. The market share of Microwave Digestion is up to 80.40% in 2016 and it is forecasted that share will be 83.52% in 2022 with increased adoption of Digestion Equipment
For price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Digestion Equipment producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Digestion Equipment will register a 3.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 160 million by 2023, from US$ 130 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Digestion Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Microwave Digestion
- Hotblock Digestion
Segmentation by application:
- Mining Laboratory Application
- Environmental Application
- Food Application
- Agriculture Application
- Pharmaceutical Application
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- CEM Corporation
- Anton Paar
- Analytik Jena
- SCP SCIENCE
- SEAL Analytical
- Sineo Microwave
- Shanghai PreeKem
- Shanghai Xtrust
- Beijing Xianghu
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Digestion Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Digestion Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Digestion Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Digestion Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Digestion Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.