For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Dielectric Elastomers market for 2018-2023.
Dielectric elastomers are made of a highly stretchable elastomeric film (mostly Silicone Rubber Elastomer, Acrylate Elastomer or Polyurethane Elastomer) as a dielectric, which is coated on both sides with highly flexible electrodes of graphite or carbon black.
According to the different materials, the dielectric elastomer can be divided into silicone rubber elastomer, acrylate elastomer, polyurethane elastomer and others.
As of 2015, the research topic of this material is mainly concentrated in the acrylate and silicone rubber composite materials, but the acrylic modulus changes greatly with temperature, and has the viscoelastic strain response is slow, therefore, more application prospect of silicon rubber composite.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Dielectric Elastomers will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dielectric Elastomers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Silicone Rubber Elastomer
- Acrylate Elastomer
- Polyurethane Elastomer
Segmentation by application:
- Dielectric Elastomer Actuators
- Dielectric Elastomer Generators
- Dielectric Elastomer Sensors
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- The Soft Robotics Toolkit
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dielectric Elastomers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Dielectric Elastomers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dielectric Elastomers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dielectric Elastomers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dielectric Elastomers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.