For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Dicalcium Phosphate market for 2018-2023.
Dicalcium phosphate (DCP) is a dibasic calcium phosphate formed by a reactive combination of calcium oxide and phosphoric acid. It is a type of dibasic calcium phosphate which is normally found in sources such as cereals, noodles, enriched flour, chicken feed, and some types of dog snacks. It is usually found in dehydrate form but may be converted to the anhydrous form using thermal means. It has a variety of uses in many fields.
Leading players in dicalcium phosphate industry are Lomon Group, PotashCorp, Sanjia, Lu Feng Tian Bao. Lomon Group is the largest manufacturer, with the market production share of 10.32% in 2015. The top four companies occupied about 22.59% production share of the market in 2015.
Animal feed industry accounted for the largest market with about 73.75% of the global consumption for dicalcium phosphate in 2015. With over 21.01% production share in the dicalcium phosphate market, fertilizer industry was the second largest application market in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Dicalcium Phosphate will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dicalcium Phosphate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Feed Grade
- Fertilizer Grade
- Food Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Animal Feed Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Food Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Anglo American
- Vale Fertilizers
- J.R. Simplot Company
- Lomon Group
- Jindi Chemical
- Yunnan Copper Shengwei Chemical
- Lu Feng Tian Bao
- Yunnan Xinlong
- Kunming Chuan Jin Nuo Chemical
- Sinochem Yunlong
- Mianzhu Panlong Mineral
- Guizhou CP Group
- Sichuan Hongda
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dicalcium Phosphate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Dicalcium Phosphate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dicalcium Phosphate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dicalcium Phosphate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dicalcium Phosphate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.