For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Diamond-Like Carbon Coating market for 2018-2023.
Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating is an amorphous, stable carbon layer that does not react to acids or alkaline. It is highly resistant against oxidation and corrosion. The high density and amorphous structure of DLC inhibit corrosive by-products from penetrating into tools. The chemically inert characteristics of diamond-like coatings dramatically reduce possibility of cold welding and material pickup on the surface of the tool.
At present, the major manufacturers of diamond-like carbon coating are concentrated in Oerlikon Balzers, IHI Group, CemeCon, Morgan Advanced Materials and Miba Group (Teer Coatings).
Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth, especially China at a CAGR of 6.82% from 2011 to 2016. North America and Europe are expected to witness demand growth at a CAGR of 4.30% and 4.74% from 2011 to 2016, respectively.
In application, diamond-like carbon coating downstream is wide and recently diamond-like carbon coating has acquired increasing significance in various fields of automotive components, tooling components and others. Globally, the diamond-like carbon coating market is mainly driven by growing demand for automotive components which accounts for nearly 58.87% of total downstream consumption of diamond-like carbon coating in global.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Diamond-Like Carbon Coating will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1930 million by 2023, from US$ 1510 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Diamond-Like Carbon Coating market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Hydrogen Free DLC
- Hydrogenated DLC
Segmentation by application:
- Automobile Components
- Tooling Components
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Oerlikon Balzers
- IHI Group
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Miba Group (Teer Coatings)
- Acree Technologies
- IBC Coatings Technologies
- Calico Coatings
- Stararc Coating
- Creating Nano Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Diamond-Like Carbon Coating consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Diamond-Like Carbon Coating market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Diamond-Like Carbon Coating manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Diamond-Like Carbon Coating with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Diamond-Like Carbon Coating submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.