For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) market for 2018-2023.
Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) is one of the commonly used phosphate fertilizer in the world, it has high nutrition and appropriate physical properties needed for crop breeding
DAP fertilizer with soluble, can be used as flame retardants, chemical additives, corrosion inhibitors, is also used in chemical manufacturing, metal surface treatment and other industrial fields
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) will register a 1.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 77500 million by 2023, from US$ 69300 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Wet Process Phosphoric Acid Method
- Thermal Process Phosphoric Acid Method
Segmentation by application:
- Foods & Beverages
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Metal Finishing
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- S.A. OCP
- Israel Chemicals Ltd
- Jordan Phosphate Mines Company
- Mosaic Company
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Agrium Inc.
- Innophos Holdings Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Diammonium Hydrogen Phosphate (DAP) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.