For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Diabetic Foot Ulcers Treatment market for 2018-2023.
Diabetic foot ulcers is a common condition in diabetic patients. It is a disabling disorder, which might lead to amputation of the leg. Mortality due to diabetic foot ulcers is high and chances of recurrence of cured foot ulcers is also high and this in turn leads to increasing demand for proper treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetic foot ulcer is caused due to neuropathic and vascular changes in the patients with diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus, which also leads to chronic foot wounds due to minor trauma or pressure.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Diabetic Foot Ulcers Treatment will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Diabetic Foot Ulcers Treatment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Wound Care Dressings (Foam dressings, Hydrocolloid Dressing, Hydrogel Dressing, Alginate Dressing, and Other Dressings)
- Biologics (Growth factors, and Skin Graft and Skin Substitute)
- Therapy Devices (Negative pressure wound devices, Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy devices, and Other Therapy Devices)
Segmentation by application:
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Homecare Setting
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- 3M Healthcare
- Coloplast A/S
- B.Braun Melsungen AG
- Acelity L.P. Inc
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Medtronic Plc
- ConvaTec Inc
- Molnlycke Health Care
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Diabetic Foot Ulcers Treatment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Diabetic Foot Ulcers Treatment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Diabetic Foot Ulcers Treatment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Diabetic Foot Ulcers Treatment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Diabetic Foot Ulcers Treatment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.