For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Di-Isononyl Phthalate (DINP) market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the di-isononyl phthalate (DINP) market. Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) is a phthalate ester primarily used as a general purpose plasticizer. Plasticizers increase the softness and flexibility of polymeric materials. Over 95% of the DINP produced is used to improve the flexibility, pliability and elasticity of a variety of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products.
Di-Isononyl Phthalate (DINP) is a major substitute for Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DOP) in most flexible PVC applications. Price difference between those two products is little. DINP is mainly used as plasticizer for PVC industry. In 2017, PVC plasticizer consumed about 1382 MT DINP.
Global major production regions are China, North America and Europe. Europe is the largest production region, as also the largest consumption region. In 2017, Europe produced 515 K MT and consumed 542 K MT.
In China, there were many suppliers. While limited by raw material resource, most company had stopped production. As manufacturing unit of DOP and DINP can be sharing, most DOP manufacturers can also produce DINP when customer need.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Di-Isononyl Phthalate (DINP) will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2570 million by 2023, from US$ 2070 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Di-Isononyl Phthalate (DINP) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- DINP (=99.5%)
- DINP (99.0%-99.5%)
Segmentation by application:
- Plasticizer for PVC
- Plasticizer for other Polymers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- UPC Group
- Sari Daya Plasindo (SDP)
- Aekyung Petrochemical
- Xiongye Chem
- Kunshan Hefeng
- AO Chemicals Company
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Di-Isononyl Phthalate (DINP) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Di-Isononyl Phthalate (DINP) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Di-Isononyl Phthalate (DINP) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Di-Isononyl Phthalate (DINP) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Di-Isononyl Phthalate (DINP) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.