For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Desalination Pumps market for 2018-2023.
Desalination is a process that extracts mineral components from saline water. Desalination pump is used for the process. Pumps are vital for the optimum operation of water desalination plants. Well-designed and properly operating desalination plants require precise pumps.
The leading manufactures mainly are Sulzer, Grundfos, Torishima, General Electric and Flowserve. Sulzer is the largest manufacturer; its revenue of global market exceeds 12% in 2016. The next is Grundfos and Torishima.
There are mainly two type product of desalination pumps market: Centrifugal Pumps and Positive Displacement Pumps. Centrifugal pumps accounts the largest proportion, however, Positive displacement pumps will has faster growing rate.
Geographically, the global desalination pumps market has been segmented into Middle East, Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Africa and RoW. The Middle East held the largest share in the global desalination pumps products market, its revenue of global market exceeds 44% in 2016. The next is Asia Pacific and North America.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Desalination Pumps will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Desalination Pumps market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Positive Displacement Pumps
Segmentation by application:
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Multi-Stage Filtration (MSF)
- Multi-Effect Distillation (MED)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- General Electric
- Finder Pompe
- Düchting Pumpen
- SPP Pumps
- Cat Pumps
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Desalination Pumps consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Desalination Pumps market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Desalination Pumps manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Desalination Pumps with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Desalination Pumps submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.