For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Depyrogenation Tunnels market for 2018-2023.
Depyrogenation tunnels are used in pharmaceutical filling lines to sterilize glass containers before they are aseptically filled. These tunnels use unidirectional hot air at temperatures up to 600° F (350° C) and can be used to sterilize and depyrogenate glass vials, ampoules, and cartridges
In the next five years, the global production of depyrogenation tunnels will maintain a 3%-6% annual growth rate, production is expected to beyond 3400 units in 2020, the average operating rate will remain at 70% to 90%.
Although sales of depyrogenation tunnels brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support, do not to enter into the depyrogenation tunnels field hastily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Depyrogenation Tunnels will register a 1.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 440 million by 2023, from US$ 400 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Depyrogenation Tunnels market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Heated Air Circulating Depyrogenation Tunnels
- Infrared Radiant Depyrogenation Tunnels
Segmentation by application:
- Penicillin bottle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Optima (Inova)
- JIANGSU YONGHE
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Depyrogenation Tunnels consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Depyrogenation Tunnels market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Depyrogenation Tunnels manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Depyrogenation Tunnels with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Depyrogenation Tunnels submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.